viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

This morning's run...

It is just as I suspected.  Taking the dog with me to walk/run is double the work, even walking, than it would be on my own.  After a 1K warm-up, I ran 2K almost without effort, then walked the remaining 2K so I won't be so sore tomorrow.  I sweated just as much as when I take the dog for a measly 3K walk.  On the WeightWatchers activity tracker, I think I'll give myself double the points for a dog-assisted run.  (A dog-impeded run?)

Today's WW recipe, also from the vegetarian section, is a kind of delicious Greek sandwich usually made with philo dough.  I think I've made myself clear on philo dough.  It is the Greek answer to the Spanish Inquisition.  This recipe, though, is made with none other than giant burrito-sized flour tortillas.  If these recipes get any easier, they'll cook themselves, and so far, there have been rave reviews. 

Today the trainer reports back on the TootSweet schedule.  This definitely is going to be fun.

No hay comentarios: